Learn how engineers can logically describe the systems they are designing.
3600+ Students have already signed up:
Join the 3600+ individuals enjoying the full course
The big ideas explored in the course:
- Systems Engineering enables the successful realization, use and retirement of engineered systems.
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) enables us to do Systems Engineering by utilizing a consistent model of our system.
- To make a model we need:
- OPM is an example of a conceptual modeling language
- OPM describes a system with both a diagram and text simultaneously
- Key building blocks of OPM are: Objects, Processes & States
- We then link these things together